Today, alongside nutrtition coach for busy driven people – Angela Shurina, we are going to answer all of your questions asked on our social media. Check her out on instagram on @1000yearyoung – https://www.instagram.com/1000yearyoung/
– Can you explain what is the psychology behind bad eating habits?
– What can we do to reduce or even some of our eating disorders such as binge eating or eating too little?
– What are the negatives of the keto diet?
– Who shouldn’t do Keto?
– Is keto bad long term?
– Does keto hurt your liver?
– What are the side effects of a low-carb diet?
– How many carbs is too low or too high?
– What does carb withdrawal feel like?
– What carbs should I avoid to lose belly fat?
– Can not eating enough carbs make you gain weight?
– What are the 5 worst foods for belly fat?
– I’ve heard about essential amino- acids, I’ve heard about essential fats but I have never heard about essential carbohydrates – is a no carb diet bad?
– Practical tips for me to let go and eat better?
– How do avoid yoyo effects?
– I’m too busy, how can I ensure I am eating right with my hectic lifestyle?
– I’m working full time and a mum for twins – I don’t have time to workout, what can I do?
– Top ingredients to give up and top ingredients to include?
– What practical habits can I incorporate in my lifestyle?
Meanwhile, everything we do here at Yummzy is Keto, Low Carb, Keto, Vegan, Gluten Free, Desserts & Savouries, High Protein, Coealiac friendly, Diabetic friendly, recipes & tips at home.
Find more about us here:
Join the conversation on:
Photo & Video:
Disclaimer: These recipes/ tips are prepared at home and for some, no protective gear is worn.
At Yummzy’s kitchen, we continue complying with the highest health and safety standards when preparing our gourmet desserts and savouries.
Yummzy is UK’s first and only gourmet bakery offering unique low carb, vegan, keto, sugar-free, gluten free and high protein desserts. To see Yummzy’s desserts and savouries selection or to place an order follow us on social media.